Friday, May 21, 2010

Creative Crush: Knack Studios

While scouring the internet one day for design inspiration, I came across the website for Knack Studios.  The 'who we are' description on their website grabbed me instantly:

"Knack Studios was born of a passion for discovering home prodcuts that reflect a distinctly urban professional lifestyle.  With an eye for detail and a talent for repurposing found objects, Knack offers an eclectic selection of furnishings that are sleek yet warm, detailed but relaxed. Clever Design.  Easy Style."

Don't you want to start perusing their site right. this. minute?  They have some wonderfully refurbished pieces.  Considering I do a lot of repurposing and refurbishing on my own, it's neat to see that others are making a living doing something that I consider to be a hobby.  Very inspirational!

Here's a look at a few of their pieces:




(All photos originally from the Knack Studios website.)

Aren't these pieces beautiful?  The way that Knack Studios photographs their work makes it even more irresistible.  Please click here to view more. 

I'm totally inspired to get started on some of my projects.  I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer so I can work outdoors on my refinishing projects.  Hooray for summer projects!

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails