Image from here
I'm thankful for...
121) Weekend trips with just the girls
122) Freshly picked apples
123) Raspberries, yogurt, and granola....I'm thankful for each separately, but together thay are delicious!
124) Cool, crisp mornings
125) Beautiful sunsets over Lake Michigan
126) Clif Energy chews....they are getting me through these insanely long runs!
127) Having fun weekend plans when the week isn't even half over
128) Giggling until your stomach hurts
129) Old mix cds for road trips
130) New music from my favorite artists
Live Sweetly :)
P.S. I'm getting closer to reaching my goal of $1,000 for the Special Olympics. I have until the Chicago Marathon on 10/10/10 get there. All donations are greatly appreciated. Please visit my fundraising site by clicking here: http://www.active.com/donate/sochicago10/RDavis500