Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thankful

I realized that I forgot to list 5 thankful things at the end of my music post yesterday. Silly me!

So, here are 10 things to add to the list!

I'm thankful for...
51) Reality tv shows that provide great entertainment
52) Emergen-C, it's really helping me out at the moment
53) When God reminds you in big ways that he's working on it
54) Facebook wall posts from old friends
55) Blue painter's tape...it makes the job so much easier!
56) Pre-marinated frozen chicken from the store (I always forget to plan ahead and marinate, so this solves that problem)
57) Chicken flavored yellow rice...yummm!!!
58) My small group...these ladies are the loves of my life.
59) My memory foam contoured pillow
60) Flat shoes, and I'm so glad they are in style at the moment.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Phillipians 4: 6

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails