Thursday, June 10, 2010

Audrey Knows Best







"…I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

Audrey Hepburn





Isn't she beautiful?  And so wise, too.

I'm thankful for...
46) Fun nights at dive bars with great friends
47) The ability to know right from wrong
48) Coffee from Dunkin Donuts
49) The Blackhawks!
50) Chicago summer festivals...up next: Blue's Fest!

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your visit to French-Kissed. So happy to discover your "sweet" blog. I enjoyed my first visit here and am cheering you on with your marathon training. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ~jermaine~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails