Friday, April 30, 2010

Creative Crush: Oh So Beautiful Paper

For those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of a design jack of all trades.  I'm an architect full time.  I do interior design consulting on the side (new website to come soon...).  I design and create invitations (check out the ink.jar blog for some pictures of my work).  I refinish furniture.  I'm super crafty and always have a creative to do list of things I want to change and/or make for my apartment.  I always try to make handmade things as gifts if time allows.

I've been following the blog Oh So Beautiful Paper for a while now.  There are some wonderful ideas for invitations on this blog, and I just wanted to highlight a few, in case you are in need of inspiration.

I love the soft colors and use of silhouettes on this invite:



















image originally from Seesaw


The photostrip that's included with this invite is adroable...and so fun! :















image originally from the blog, Jeremy & Kathleen


I love, love, love the use of turquoise and green on these invites...total surprise, I know ;) :

image originally from Sycamore Street Press


All of the pieces of this invite are coordinate and yet unique.  I love it. :













image from regis ny


Please take some time to browse more of the beautiful things on the blog, Oh So Beautiful Paper.  And while you do that...I am going to start playing around in photoshop.

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails