Thursday, April 8, 2010

Design Inspiration: Telephone Table

Even though I'm a child of the technology age, I've always dreamed of having a telephone table with an old fashioned rotary phone sitting atop it. Wouldn't that just be adorable?

I came across the following before and after pictures on the blog Live, Lush & Laugh ...

Before


After


I love how this DIY-er repainted the wood and recovered the seat with some fabric that pops.  These images inspired me to start scouring the internet for more telephone tables, and here's what I've found...


...and this one is for sale on craig's list:

If only I had an entryway large enough for one of these adorable tables...or seats...whatever you want to call it.  So, yet again I have found another thing that will be saved for my dream house.

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails