Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Music: Outer Reaches

It's been a while since I've posted anything music related.  With Lollapalooza coming up, I'm sure I'll have tons of new bands to report on after the 3-day music festival.  I'll be sure to keep you all posted on my findings.

There is one new band on the horizon that I'm very proud to introduce...Outer Reaches.  This is my younger brother's band that he formed with one of his good friends.  They are extremely talented.  Both of these guys are responsible for the vocals, guitar, piano, drums...everything.   It's amazing to hear what only two people can produce, and it was all done from their homes.  Their first cd has been released, and it's an awesome first time effort for these two young guys.  I'm excited to see what they will come up with in the future!

Please check out their myspace page by clicking here

Please click here to view their fan page on facebook.

Enjoy!

I'm thankful for...
96) Outlet malls...the deals are so good!
97) Relaxing weekends at the beach
98) The coffee maker at my new office.  The coffee is incredible.
99) Really good books that I can't put down.
100) My cat, Babs (short for Barbara Pageaus Davis)

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails