Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rainy Days
















Originally uploaded by Cuba Gallery
Rain
by Shel Silverstein

I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.


I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.


I hope everyone is full of smiles despite this rainy Chicago day.

I'm thankful for...
106) Curl and scrunch spray...it makes it so easy to get ready on days like today.
107) the Walgreens that's only a block away from work
108) my cute umbrella
109) Band-aids, especially when they gaurd your feet against blisters
110) Balasmic vinaigrette salad dressing.  I'd say it's my favorite!

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails