Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Unique Finds: A Ring A Day

I recently stumbled upon a year long project dedicated to making a ring a day for 2010.  Some of the rings are temporary and made of fragile materials, while others are more permanent and could be worn everyday.  The ring maker, ColleenBaran, has her work cut out for her, but as shown by her designs so far this year, she has the creative genes to pull this off.  I'm inspired to try and make some of my own, too!























Aren't these amazing?  I'm starting to see some of my normal household things in a totally different way.  So, the next time I need some new accessories, I'll head to the kitchen...or my desk drawer...or even the bathroom!

Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails