Monday, April 26, 2010

Music Monday 04-26-10

This week the concerts continue with the Owl City show on Friday April 30th.  Owl City is probably my favorite artist that I've stumbled upon in the last year, and I couldn't be more excited to see him in concert.  His songs have great lyrics and you can't help but feel happy when you listen to his music.  Click here to read an interesting interview with Owl City's front man and creator, Adam Young.  He's also playing at the Riviera Theatre, which is a venue I've been wanting to check out for a long time...and I'm being joined by a few of my favorites, too!

Lucky for us, Owl City has some songs from his latest album streaming on his website.  Please click here to listen.

Enjoy!


Live Sweetly :)
Rachel

P.S. If any of you have some music recommendations, I would love to hear them.  Leave a comment below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails